Thursday 27 May 2021

Article on Mathematics | Maths magic | A marriage ceremony | Mathematics interesting article


numbers

A MARRIAGE CEREMONY


My dear Trigonometry,

With due calculation I am asking your opinion about the marriage of my son Mr. Zero and your daughter Infinity.

I have already consulted Mr. Binomial who says that their stars promise a happy and prosperous life. You also know that they love each other so much either of them is ready to die for the other.

Proof - Anything = Infinity &

Zero

Anything = Zero

Infinity


It is true that neither of these posses a weakness. My son Mr. Zero is obtained by many students in the examination, but he is stiff necked person that in spite of its multiplication and division with the greatest number it gives nothing but itself.


As regards with your daughter Infinity, If she starts walking, she knows ‘nalona’.


Would you kindly tell me after consulting formula and log table the suitable day for their marriage ceremony?


Please do consult your three sisters, Mrs. Differential, Integral and Coordinate Geometry.



VIDEOS

Of How To Design/Decorate Mathematics Project









No comments:

Post a Comment