Thursday 19 March 2020

How To Write A Letter Applying for the post | Formal Letter

PROBLEM : Bal Vidhya Public School, urgently requires a post graduate teacher to teach political science for which they have placed an advertisement in the Bhilai Express. You are Sanjay Sharma from 21, Vasant Marg Bhilai. Draft a letter including a CV applying for the advertised post. 


SOLUTION :

21, Vasant Marg
Bhilai

27 April, 2019

The Principal
Bal Vidhya Public School
Bhilai

Sub: Applying for the post.

Sir,
I Sanjay Sharma wants a job. I have an experience of teaching of about 3 years. I have read your advertisement in newspaper about the same. Here are my details:
Name - Sanjay Sharma
Father's Name - xyz
DOB - xx/yy/zzzz
Education - Post Graduate with arts side.
Experience - 3 Years
Address - 21, Vasant Marg , Bhilai 

If you find my details and my qualifications are suitable for your post then please call me for the interview. 

Yours faithfully
Sanjay Sharma.


Related Letters - 

No comments:

Post a Comment