Friday 31 August 2018

ESSAY On MY NIGHT FRIEND MOON

Question: Write an essay on the topic 'My Night Friend Moon' in about 150-200 words.    

 MY NIGHT FRIEND MOON 

    It was my 8th birthday when Mumma introduced me with moon, as ''my night friend Moon''. She told me, Moon is the one and only friend who is with you always, he is the one who will listen you and will never argue with you. She also told me that i have to inspire from Moon because Moon always shines without taking care of the darkness spread around the Moon (the dark sky). Moon shine in such away that it's light is spread (reached) till us. So our first meet was a rememberable day for us. Till my 8th birthday, we meet daily. I share my full day with my night friend. Moon knows all my ups and downs. Moon is the one who knows all my secrets and the most important thing that matters me a lot is that Moon never ever share our personal talks with others and that's why i feel secure with Moon.
    Sometimes when we have a fight, than Moon hide himself behind the clouds but after a shot period Moon come back also because we love each other and never live without meeting with each other. Moon was the bestest gift of my life that Mumma gives me.

3 comments: